Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

Two Lipsticks..

Took these lipsticks from my mums makeup bag
Shhhh

- Mac's lipstick in Touch (a lustre finish)
- Estee Lauder pure colour long lasting lipstick in Fig

Top: Estee Lauder
Bottom: Mac
I love these two colours.
They're completely different from the ones i own
Especially the mac one. If you dont know by now, i L O V E lustre finishes.

Anyways i just thought i'd share.
I'd never seen someone talking about 'Touch' so you know i was curious when i saw this.
I would defo recommend!
even just go to a mac counter store and swatch it. 
i think it would look nice on any skin complexion :)



Cotton xx

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the MAC one! Looks like a really smart nude colour!!
    New follower here, XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thanks for following lovely :)
    i'll follow back xx

    ReplyDelete