Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

youtube made me do it.. blog sale?

you can tell by the title what this post is about.. 
i know it doesnt look like alot but i cant be bothered to go find where i put the rest of the stuff, so here are the stuff i could find..
Benefit's High Beam- the caps abit dirty.

i cant find what this is called, but i got this ages ago and its soooooo hard to get off!
or maybe i just werent using it right

Barry M's Marsmallow. Elf's Natural Nymph. Gosh's Darling
Yeh nude lippies just dont go with my skin tone. 

Barry M's Pastel Pink (smells deliciousss) this colour really washes me out!

Revlon's soft nude. everyone was hyping about this product and i was soo excited to get it on my holiday, since uknow the UK doesnt stock it yet -_-. but anyways this colour does not work for me neither 
. i dont want to just throw them in the bin soo if your interested in any of these products, please contact me

Cotton xx

No comments:

Post a Comment