Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

update & NOTM & i poppd my cherry ;)

update: I HAVE INTERNETTT :) WOOOO & I GOT A NEWPHONE xD 
Blackberry Pearl 3g
I got this cos i didnt want a touch screen & i didnt want a phone with a full qwerty keyboard
thoughts?
well my contract was due for a renewal/upgrade whaever you wna call it


wtf is blogger about? iduno how to use this rubbish so please followers bare with me!
Anyways my NOTM i used this Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Turquoise and i got bored so i turned it into this 


my first time doing some free hand nail art. or whatever you call it. and if i do say so myself its pretty.
oh since im right-handed my right hand is a lil messy =S but oh well!. 
Anywys i been liking the compliments ive been getting :) i love telling people that it was me who done this and theyre just like "nooooo u lying" loool 

Cotton xx

No comments:

Post a Comment