Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2010

EOS- my new new love :)


kay lemme tell you the story first.. i got excited when i reached Oxford Circus UO because i was finally gna get my hands on the eos lipbalms and i asked a sales assistant that was near the door if she knew where they would be located in the store and she said she didnt know because she just returned from holiday so my face was like =S




i went upstairs to the sale section and i was looking at where the like accessorise's? were and i couldnt see them, then i turned into another section of the store..


AND I SAW THEM!


there was a whole bowl of them! they wasnt like the ones you get in a packet.. it was already out, but still sealed (see my picture for reference)




I WAS SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I PICKED UP TWO!


meet my new loves lol

yes im aware that i have very very bad under eye circles *HUFF

1 comment:

  1. those look so cool =) how cute <3

    okbored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete