Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Suprise

I had a longggggggg day today. 
I couldnt even stop by Superdrug to pick up their beautycard :( 
I was in college from 10 - 8!
I didnt even go home after, and i know i should have!. Went to my cousins to eat Palabok (anyone tried that?)
And yeah when i got home i had a package waiting for me :) (dont you love those days when you wasnt expecting anything and its just there) *HIGH CHEEKS 
Yupp i won a giveaway from Sofia's Journal
This is what i won .. 

The infamous LC 'Style'
I was going to pick this in Philippines, but with the exchange rate so shit it worked out cheaper if i bought it here.
I just havent had the time to actually go get it, so when i found out i won, ahh words cant express how happy i was!. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 
CHECK Sofia's Journal OUT. 
LOVE HER BLOG. ITS CUTE <3




Cotton xx

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I'm now following, feel free to follow me too!

    www.dressmedearly.com

    ReplyDelete