Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

MOTM

Etude's House Proof 10 Mascara 
#1 Smokey Proof (Black)

I purchased this mascara while i was on holiday, I got super excited when i saw it.. i wanted soo many things!. 
I believe this is a korean brand. (correct me if im wrong)
I got it for 849+PHP. Quite expensive for a mascara but you know when your just excited and buy something without looking at how much the product actually is. Yea that happened.

 What it claims: "Proof's 10 waterproof mascara supplies clean, intense definition for a long lasting, Perfect 10 smokey eye look" 

I only put it on today, and it seems alright.. purpose of me wearing it is that the forecast said light rain, and you never know what light rain is here in England! 


Ohoh check out their website


Whats your fav. waterproof mascara?





Cotton <3

ps. dont forget to check out my blogsale , tab at the top x

8 comments:

  1. ah thanks for sharing - and light rain! pah! been pissing it down all day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of this mascara but the wand looks great - looking forward to hearing how it works for you over the next while! Oh and I love your nails, there's no way I'd ever be able to pull off such a pale colour but it looks awesome on you

    P.S my favourite waterproof mascara has to be extreme lengths by no7, it's superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kirstyb: i know right! ah i get caught up in the heavy rain :( booo

    @All Made Up: i disliked that nail colour lol i took it off the next day!. &&thank you for that recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent tired their mascara b4, but i do luv luv their Bb cream, it is one of my all time favorite~~~~

    btw im holding a giveaway, come and sign up if you are feeling lucky~~~


    jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that nail color!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes & inspiration! i am also hosting a rad giveaway, one of a kind Frida Khalo cuff bracelet with an industrial edge! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get a waterporoof mascara - great post!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've eve heard of this brand, you'll have to let us know how you get on with it xx

    ReplyDelete