Pages

Thursday 23 December 2010

Question:

While on a shopping trip (late christmas shopping) i decided to go out on a limb and purchase 
Mac's Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder


Mac says: A silky finishing powder that provides an invisible way to set makeup. Reduces shine while optically minimizing the look of pores, lines, imperfections. Available in one universal colour that suits all shades. Wear over makeup or on bare, moisturized skin.


Why did i buy it you ask?
I wanted a powder to set my concealer with and my trusty e.l.f had ran out of their high definition powder, and it was taking foreverrrrrrr for them to get it back in stock, and i needed a powder! 

Anyways to the point of this post.. 
Question:

What do you use your powder for?.
I know ima use mine for setting my concealer, but i just wanted to know if yous have any recommendations



Until next time, 
Cotton xx












OH ITS 2 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!
ARE YOUS DONE AND DUSTED WITH ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS?
COS I SURE AINT,
I NEED TO GO OUT TOMORROW AND GET LIKE 4 GIFTS STILL
BBM NOT INTERESTED FACE 

No comments:

Post a Comment