Pages

Friday 22 October 2010

Canada Swap + NOTM

I finally finished my assignment, and its half term 
*bbm dancing face

Anywaysss, to the actual blogpost! 
I did a swap with Kim, who you can find here
She was actually my first swap, so you really couldn't get how excited i was! 
The swap was actually for nail polishes but the customs there was a pain in the butt, sorry again Kim for all the trouble! 

They would only let her send, one polish, but she actually sent two :)
1. Dulce de Leche
2. Mod about you
I know what your thinking, "why would you ask for polishes you already have?!" 
wellllll i didnt know that i was getting these, and u can never go wrong with a nude and pink :)

Next is the jewellry, she got me four necklaces in total, but two broke in the mail =( 
Oh and she also sent me a ring, but uknow that broke too, i was gna try to fix it but the ring didnt even fit my fingerss! my fingers are wayyyy too small! 


And last but not least, the two things i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo suprised about .. 

THE CYNDI AND GAGA LIPGLASSES!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WAS ACTUALLY SCREAMING and did a little jump when i got these! (take note these were not yet out in the UK when i got the package)

So so so so grateful, thank again Kim!
Great blogger, i recommend! heres her link again --> dance as if no one's watching 
Customs was a pain in the butt, but i certainly learned my lesson 


Quick NOTM:
Products used: Barry M Nail Paint 313 Dusky Mauve, and on the fore finger, a bd polish in princess



Cotton xx  

2 comments:

  1. glad you liked them! :) too bad the necklace broke :( and the ring too. ARGH!!! At least u loved the lip glass! :) SURPRIEZZEEE

    xo, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks again!.
    do u like the products i sent?. i havent seen any mentioned =S

    ReplyDelete