Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Haul

First day back and i already have a haul SMH AMELIA!! 
This was yesterday, cos i had to go to the bank before the Easter break. Well going to the bank I had to just walk past Superdrug, and you know what that means, NAIL [POLISHHHH. 
I had to check out the new shades that Barry M was offering, and they were on offer (currently 2 for £5) so i just had to pick 2 up!
Also picked up 2 magazines to keep me company. 


Hows the Easter Break going for you?. 














Cotton <3

4 comments:

  1. Oooh very nice, what colour nail varnish did you get?! :) I love Barry M xx

    www.hazzaapee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that blue polish looks amazing! I love UK magazines. I always find myself gravitating more towards the UK issues of Glamour and Marie Claire. They just seem more well done sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hannah: I got the white nail effects and blue moon. kinda sucks tho =/

    @Wendy: we're so the opposite! lol i love the american versions.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm addicted to Barry M nail polishes at the moment, and those colours look very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete